Day to Day Adventure: Menu Monday

Monday, March 1, 2010

Menu Monday

I have discovered a way to help me "do" breakfast! I am baking muffins the night before--right after supper I get them going & they are done before the kids are in bed. Sitting here smelling the blueberry ones I just pulled out of the oven. Side benefit is that Steve gets to have some too--I don't get up to do his b'fast as he leaves by 7 & I am not at my best then(HA!)

This weeks lineup

Monday

Pancakes & Eggs, Chimichangas, BBQ Chicken

Tuesday

Muffins & Bacon, Farmer's Casserole, Meatloaf

Wednesday

Yogurt & Fruit, Brown Beans & Cornbread, Confetti Fish

Thursday

Oatmeal, Sweet & Sour Meatballs, ?(gotta find a recipe here)

Friday

Eggs & Muffins, Mexican Bean Salad, Cheesy Broccoli Rice Soup

Saturday

Oatmeal, Sack Lunch, Out to eat in KC

Sunday

Oatmeal, Carry in Dinner @ church(gotta figure this out too), Cheese & Crackers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, so please share!

Also, I delete comments that only ask for a follow back. The best way to get me to YOUR blog is to leave comment showing that you've read SOMETHING on my blog. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...