Day to Day Adventure: Date night

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Date night

Last Friday night Steve & I enjoyed going out on a date.  Our dates are never really exciting but we cherish the time on our own.  With 4 kids & the busy life we lead it can be hard to time to enjoy being together.  Often we go shopping because well . . . we enjoy puttering around together.

So recap of Friday

Dinner at Red Lobster
Shopping for new sandals for me!
Dessert at Steak & Shake
Home before the kids were back(its nice having one that carts the other around)

We are boring but very content & still in love going on 19 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, so please share!

Also, I delete comments that only ask for a follow back. The best way to get me to YOUR blog is to leave comment showing that you've read SOMETHING on my blog. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...