Day to Day Adventure: SNOW!!!! Merry Christmas to all

Friday, December 24, 2010

SNOW!!!! Merry Christmas to all

P1100660

This is what I woke up to and I thought

“Wow the kids are going to have a great time today!”

P1100698

I’ve never had a 9 foot snowman in my yard!

P1100700

Such purity.  So beautiful.  Merry Christmas to everyone from the Brush family.  May your Christmas be Holy and your thoughts be of a babe in the manger & not the gifts under the tree.  Enjoy your family & kiss your little ones because this life is short.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, so please share!

Also, I delete comments that only ask for a follow back. The best way to get me to YOUR blog is to leave comment showing that you've read SOMETHING on my blog. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...