Day to Day Adventure: Things I love: Music that touches hearts

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Things I love: Music that touches hearts

All 4 of our kids have or are learning to play the piano. 
P1070519
It is part of their daily school work.  
 
P1090902
It’s a gift we want to give them.  So that they can bless others with their ability.
 
P1100706
Now in the beginning it is hard to listen to the notes that aren’t so melodic.  However in a relatively short amount of time there is beautiful music coming to my ears.
100_14141

At one time I was learning to play the guitar and I passed a song on to Michael.  It is now one of our favorites.  When he plays it—no matter where I am in the house I just have to stop and listen(and sometime cry).  Not because he butchers it but because the notes, words & every part just touch me.

Music can be that way.

Here is that song.  Unfortunately I don’t have a video of Michael playing it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, so please share!

Also, I delete comments that only ask for a follow back. The best way to get me to YOUR blog is to leave comment showing that you've read SOMETHING on my blog. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...