Day to Day Adventure: Black Bean & Tomato salad

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Black Bean & Tomato salad

We’ve had TONS of cherry tomatoes.  Almost more than we can eat.  No lie.  Joshua goes out to pick for me and brings in 3-4 cups.  Then the next day he does it again!

This salad is so yummy.  We eat it with a little cheese & sour cream.  You can also add taco meat.

Black Bean & Tomato Salad

1-2 cans beans(I’ve used black & pinto in the photo)

1-2 cups chopped tomatoes

1/4 cup cilantro

1 1/2 cup corn(or one can, drained)

Mix ingredients together.  Chill if you have the time. 

If not, it is still great!

image4image9image41223

image14image23

image18

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, so please share!

Also, I delete comments that only ask for a follow back. The best way to get me to YOUR blog is to leave comment showing that you've read SOMETHING on my blog. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...