Day to Day Adventure: Time with Away

Friday, September 30, 2011

Time with Away

Once a year my sweet husband has to go somewhere to attend continuing education. 

P1090285

We figured out 8 years ago that this is a much better trip for him if I tag along.  We’ve gone to lots of places. 

Arizona

100_14621 copy

Hilton Head

P1050172

but my favorite

P1090351

is the Outer Banks, NC

P1090343

One of the reasons that we do this every year is we were VERY young when we married and we didn’t take much of a honeymoon. 

P1090396

These trips are our on going honeymoon.  I love being able to spend several days just hanging out together.  We plan, dream, relax and just enjoy being together.  This may not be possible every year but I am so thankful that God has blessed us with another trip this year.

imageimage

1 comment:

  1. what a beautiful gift! how wonderful to spend that time away together!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts, so please share!

Also, I delete comments that only ask for a follow back. The best way to get me to YOUR blog is to leave comment showing that you've read SOMETHING on my blog. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...