Day to Day Adventure: Menu Monday

Monday, January 25, 2010

Menu Monday

The menu isn't complete yet--there are holes that I haven't decided about yet. Some weeks are like that I guess. Wiggle room--a place for left overs & creativity. :)

Mon Waffles, Broccoli & Rice, Beef Tostadas

Tues Oatmeal, Frittata, White Bean Chili

Wed Bacon/Eggs/Muffins, Spaghetti, Confetti Fish

Thurs Yogurt, ? , Pasta Salad

Fri ?, Pasta Meatball Soup, Tatertot Casserole,

Sat Cereal, Hamburgers, Out

Sun Oatmeal, Ham & Potato Scallop, Cheese & Crackers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, so please share!

Also, I delete comments that only ask for a follow back. The best way to get me to YOUR blog is to leave comment showing that you've read SOMETHING on my blog. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...