Day to Day Adventure: Photo Day

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Photo Day

Yesterday was a major photo ordering day!  Walgreens had 20 free prints so got free ones with that.  I also took advantage of Snapfish's birthday deal of 10 free prints(paying shipping) and I used their code to get 10 free 5 x 7's--Grandma's will be happy!  I am excited to get working on several albums that aren't our regular family album.  I do one for the Scrapbook Getaway weekends and the Boy Scout Troop album needs major updating.  Also I want to do one for Michael using all the the pictures from his senior slide show--the expanded version!


I am hopeful that I will win a drawing for a free sitting fee through In Focus Photography.  It would be nice to have a family photo done and perhaps some individual shots!  I have been taking our families portraits for a couple of years but the whole group is a bit beyond my skills!  You can sign up for the free give away too!  Just mention that you read about it here--so I get credited for it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, so please share!

Also, I delete comments that only ask for a follow back. The best way to get me to YOUR blog is to leave comment showing that you've read SOMETHING on my blog. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...