Day to Day Adventure: Piano Time

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Piano Time








As we get closer and closer to graduation, Michael has been trying to decide what song he wants to play for his Senior presentation.








I caught him playing & practicing. It has been such a blessing to our family & church for him to learn how to play the piano. I sometime just stand in the kitchen and listen(or sing along) when he plays. There is a certain song he played for his last recital by Chris Rice that just brings tears to my eyes when I hear it.






Somehow no matter where he ends up next year I know I am going to miss listening to him practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, so please share!

Also, I delete comments that only ask for a follow back. The best way to get me to YOUR blog is to leave comment showing that you've read SOMETHING on my blog. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...