Day to Day Adventure: 30 Days of Thankfulness

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

30 Days of Thankfulness

Everything that surrounds us is a gift from God.  We wake each morning & breathe in and out all day because He allows it to happen.  It is so easy to get caught up in the day to day struggle of managing a home & being a mom, wife & friend.  I want to change that.


This month I am going to be posting on Facebook everyday something that I am thankful for.  Maybe if more people were thankful for what they have then our lives would be more focused on God.  There is so much to be thankful for and we don’t think about it very often.


Yesterday I was thankful for friends who share their children with me.  A friend helped me out by taking Elizabeth to town for a recital practice.  I kept her kids & the rest of mine.  They had a ball playing together & enjoyed some outside time in the leaves.  It was a great afternoon.

P1090722

P1090724


Today?  Well I am considering it before I post that later.

 

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Psalm 3:5-6

 


Join us for Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, so please share!

Also, I delete comments that only ask for a follow back. The best way to get me to YOUR blog is to leave comment showing that you've read SOMETHING on my blog. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...