Day to Day Adventure: Daddy moments

Friday, November 5, 2010

Daddy moments

When daddy is home there are more sillies, singing & dancing in the kitchen. 

100_4362

I always say that Steve relates well to the the 12 year olds in our lives because mentally he is still there.  That is not true but he really does bring out the crazy fun in everyone.  I am pretty sure that anyone who has been around him has noticed his zany sense of humor.

!P1000836

There is a special relationship between Daddy’s and children.

100_3395

He comforts.

P1030132

Provides challenges.

IMG_4566

Guides.

P1010716

And teaches new things.

The Daddy at our house loves his kids & wants to spend time with them. 

100_3901

I am so thankful that he considers that a priority and we get to spend that time with him.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, so please share!

Also, I delete comments that only ask for a follow back. The best way to get me to YOUR blog is to leave comment showing that you've read SOMETHING on my blog. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...