Day to Day Adventure: Magical Moments

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Magical Moments

One thing I want to give my children is to have a childhood that is filled with moments that they will remember for the rest of their lives. 

Exploring in far off places. 

100_5375

Yellowstone

100_3426

Washington, D.C.

100_73271

South Dakota

But more importantly I want them to know where they come from.  I want them to be close to and know their family. 

P1020379

That will keep them grounded when their lives change and God places them on different paths.  We joke about the Brush clan but truly that is what we are part of because we are close to all the aunts, uncles & cousins.  We spend time.  We celebrate birthdays and do picnics. 

This weekend was one of those magical moments for our family. 

We spent time with the cousins. 

P1100023P1090985_edited-1

Laughter, tears, games, JOY!P1090992

God in his wisdom has provided me(and my children) this sanctuary.  It shelters, builds and protects us.  Family is so important and I am thankful I married in to this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, so please share!

Also, I delete comments that only ask for a follow back. The best way to get me to YOUR blog is to leave comment showing that you've read SOMETHING on my blog. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...