Day to Day Adventure: Mending & maintaining

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Mending & maintaining

Our house has been in mid remodel for several years.  We’ve taken an unusable bathroom and made it lovely & peaceful.

100_2493_edited-1   P1060281_edited-1

However remodeling is messy.  We are only now finding things that have been stashed since the beginning.  The school supplies are accessible.  Nothing is under my bed except blankets & summer clothes.

This morning I found the time to mend clothes that have been in my sewing machine for 2 years.  They will be ready for Megan when she needs them.

We were able to clean house and put things AWAY!

What joy.

I never thought I would be thankful for my sewing machine and places to put things in my home.

But I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, so please share!

Also, I delete comments that only ask for a follow back. The best way to get me to YOUR blog is to leave comment showing that you've read SOMETHING on my blog. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...