Day to Day Adventure: Finer Things Friday: My helpers

Friday, December 17, 2010

Finer Things Friday: My helpers

Life is busy.  We seem to be crunching a weeks worth of activities in to two days.  But many hands makes light work.

I am missing my oldest.  He always makes things fun & works like a dog when needed.  Maybe he will be home soon. . .

P1100397

However the pretzel making goes on.

P1100398

Did I mention we have over 40 stocking stuffers to take to Grandma’s Christmas?  Yikes!  But the littles are doing great with the wrapping!  All the help I have here is definitely a finer thing today.

Now off to Christmas Play Practice . . .

Linked up at

Friday Finer Things at Amy’s Finer Things

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, so please share!

Also, I delete comments that only ask for a follow back. The best way to get me to YOUR blog is to leave comment showing that you've read SOMETHING on my blog. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...