Today I am struggling with being joyful. Some days are like that.
I know that I should find joy in all situations not just the happy ones. So I am making a choice to smile because there are so many good things in life.
10 Joyful Things(even when life is hard)
1. My babies are healthy—through stomach flu & sinus infections we are over all healthy
2. My husband loves me—some days I wonder why as I struggle with pain, frustration & keeping on track
3. My house is warm—as I look at gray days & cold snow I am thankful that my house is a sanctuary from the weather
4. My suburban has seat warmers—see #3
5. My job is a teacher of homeschooled children—there is no greater joy than to be with my children everyday even when they drive me up a wall
6. My new footstool—it allows me to find a comfortable position for my gimpy leg
7. My extended family—so many relatives who live close(or are willing to come to us) to celebrate Christ’s birth
8. My church family—who pray for me(enough said)
9. My friends who call at just the right moment—you know who you are
10. My Lord who walks every day at my side & who carries me when I cannot walk any further
And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. Colossians 3:17