Day to Day Adventure: 10 Food Favorites

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

10 Food Favorites

image

1.   Cooking again(am I really saying that?) & not having to put that responsibility on my family!

P1100981

2.  19 year old bringing pizza home for us for supper

3.  Watching my youngest make his own pb & j’s—he’d eat this every day if I let him

4.  Crispy cinnamon sugar on the top of my spice muffins

P1100901_edited-1

5.  Stir fried broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, garlic, onions & chicken!  Healthy & yummy!  Mmmm

6.  Sharing food with friends that blesses them & us

7.  Lemon cake made by my daughter with frosting drizzled on top

8.  Shopping with my littles & having them steer the cart

9.  Fresh fruit prices going down!  Yeah spring is coming

10.  Cinnamon roll smells.  Having extras from a batch for hubby’s breakfast.  Oh and finally getting to eat one after making dozens & dozens

It struck me at the end of my long, tiring day when I was in the kitchen that there are a ton of things that I am thankful for in the midst of all my work!

image

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, so please share!

Also, I delete comments that only ask for a follow back. The best way to get me to YOUR blog is to leave comment showing that you've read SOMETHING on my blog. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...