Day to Day Adventure: Blessings

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Blessings

Some days I am just blessed. Good friends, great family, health, and so many others!

I enjoyed lunch yesterday with ladies from church. We got to talk, laugh & share for an hour. That was a great blessing but the reason I got to do that was my daughter was WILLING to babysit her siblings. She also was willing to watch a friend's little boy so she could go too.


I came home and they were building a fort(making a pit of the basement--oh well) & were playing together. I love that. I love knowing that my kids are friends and enjoy hanging out together.

Blessings everywhere . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, so please share!

Also, I delete comments that only ask for a follow back. The best way to get me to YOUR blog is to leave comment showing that you've read SOMETHING on my blog. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...