Day to Day Adventure: Menu Monday

Monday, February 8, 2010

Menu Monday

It is the beginning of a new month! I am craving fruit and vegies right now--of course in the middle of winter. LOL! Right now just trying to eat as healthy as we can so I can continue to whittle away at those extra few lbs that I am carrying around. I can feel my stamina improving as I walk longer & faster each time I am on the tread mill.

Here is the plan for the week! Lots of eating out it looks like--YIKES! Need to have a plan on what to eat at each place and consistent workouts this week.

Monday

Muffins, Eggs & Sausage, Beans & Rice, Baked Orange Pork Chops

Tuesday

Yogurt, Broccoli & Cheese Potatoes, Stir fry w/ Steak

Wednesday

Eggs & Toast, Lunch out w/ Church ladies, Chicken and Noodles

Thursday

Oatmeal, Italian Hotdish, Broccoli Cheese Soup

Friday

Yogurt, Lunch out w/ kids, Beef Stew

Saturday

Oatmeal, Sack lunches, Traveling

Sunday

Cereal, Sloppy joes, Rosemary Pork Tenderloin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, so please share!

Also, I delete comments that only ask for a follow back. The best way to get me to YOUR blog is to leave comment showing that you've read SOMETHING on my blog. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...