Day to Day Adventure: A stripe scarf

Friday, January 28, 2011

A stripe scarf

The plan was to crochet a scarf while I recuperated. 

That and finish my rag rug.

P1100951_edited-1As usual the best laid plans have gone awry.

Crutches make your arms hurt & making the rug does take some arm strength so the rug is on hold until the arms feel better.

I started to crochet the scarf but I didn’t like the way it looks.

My daughter Megan makes wonderful scarfs & hats with her Knifty Knitter round looms. 

So she took pity on me & I am making a scarf with her loom.  I love how it looks & it is about half way done! 

P1100985

Thanks Megan!

1 comment:

  1. Your scarf looks lovely! I've never tried one of those loops before!
    Hope you have a speedy recovery!

    Thanks so much for linking to A Round Tuit.

    Have a fabulous week!

    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts, so please share!

Also, I delete comments that only ask for a follow back. The best way to get me to YOUR blog is to leave comment showing that you've read SOMETHING on my blog. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...