Day to Day Adventure: Whatcha’ doing Wednesday?

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Whatcha’ doing Wednesday?

Hubby has the day off today so we are hanging out together.  Playing games. 

P1090955

Snoozing.  Working on projects.  Playing in the snow

Michael was home for lunch.  We got a college update.  He likes all his classes this semester.  Freshman English isn’t awful so far.  He got a good professor. 

School marches on.  I did almost a full load with Joshua today—no math but he’s WAY ahead in that right now.  Just need to do some grading now.  Uhg.

P1100953_edited-1

I am helping a friend with a Photoshop project for her blog!  Of course I am joining in on some hops today!  Welcome to everyone!  What are you doing today? 


  Blogging Hints Catch a Wave Wednesday

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a nice relaxing day!

    Just stopped by from Waltz on over Wednesday to follow you! I hope you'll stop by my blog sometime too!

    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts, so please share!

Also, I delete comments that only ask for a follow back. The best way to get me to YOUR blog is to leave comment showing that you've read SOMETHING on my blog. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...