Day to Day Adventure: Weekend busyness

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Weekend busyness

Welcome to the blog if you are hopping over! 

I sometimes wonder if I am just rambling here & if anyone reads through our day to day stuff.  I love comments about our family’s blog, pictures or posts I have put up, so speak up!

First time visitors, welcome & I would love for you to follow our adventures.  I am glad that you are back if you’ve been by before!

So around here we are pretty sick of the snow.  Guess what?  We could be getting even more in the next couple of days.  Sigh. 

P1110109

Kids made some pretty cool tunnels and had a spur of the moment snowball fight this evening.

We traveled to Lee’s Summit today for a Bible Quiz

P1110138

The kids & hubby did great and I hopped around and got a million questions about the crutches.  I won’t rehash the whole story here.  Only 2 more days!!!

P1100923

Tomorrow will be a fun day of worship, a carry-in dinner(yum!) and then a Super Bowl Party.  Wow this weekend sure is packed for our family.

What are you doing with your weekend?

image  image

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, so please share!

Also, I delete comments that only ask for a follow back. The best way to get me to YOUR blog is to leave comment showing that you've read SOMETHING on my blog. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...