Day to Day Adventure: Burning Brush & a Bonfire

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Burning Brush & a Bonfire

We’ve been collecting brush. 

P1110498

For several years.  The pile is wide & tall.

P1110501

The family discussion is where to put more garden space and one solution is to get rid of the pile & in this area.

My oldest is a fire bug.  The little brother seems to enjoy it too. 

P1110506      P1110499

They are so much a like.  I love that Michael teaches Joshua & is patient with all of his wiggly chattering.  Joshua adores time spent working on a project with his big brother.

P1110502

Yesterday there was no wind so they were out early.  So they burned all morning.  But the fun began after supper. 

  P1110509

We had some friends coming over for a movie but we had a bonfire for a while and roasted s’mores!

Can some one explain to me why we’ve lived here 11 years ago and this is the first time that we’ve done this!  It was a fun way to enjoy the mild weather.

It was a truly fine way to enjoy a cool spring(almost) evening!

image

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, so please share!

Also, I delete comments that only ask for a follow back. The best way to get me to YOUR blog is to leave comment showing that you've read SOMETHING on my blog. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...