Day to Day Adventure: Whittling down the debt

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Whittling down the debt

Today is my birthday.  I have avoided the computer some and spent time with my family & catching up on some long over due paper work(bane of my existence).

It has been a good day.

Cinnamon rolls for breakfast.

2 hours of quiet(for the mentioned paper work) from my hubby.  He took the kids out to look at dealerships he said.  I really think they went shopping but we will see later.

They drove home Buick Rendezvous. 

image

Not a new vehicle but if we go that direction it would eliminate our auto loan.  We haven’t made any decisions yet other than we need to sell the Rav4 we have now.

Back in October when we were in this lovely place. 

P1090342

We made some hard decisions.  It was time to work towards getting out of debt.  We had had some great opportunities to invest & spend in the past couple of years.  It didn’t work out so we are changing our directions(per God’s orders) and working on it.  We aren’t going under or declaring we are bankrupt but the debt we had was too much. 

It was a burden and suffocating us.

This year will be a year of change and I am actually looking forward to it.

I think it is a great attitude for a birthday.

Now on to cake, presents & time with my family.

imageimage

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts, so please share!

Also, I delete comments that only ask for a follow back. The best way to get me to YOUR blog is to leave comment showing that you've read SOMETHING on my blog. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...