Day to Day Adventure: Rejoicing

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Rejoicing

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! 
Philippians 4:4
I want to whine. 
 
I am tired. 
 
Things are difficult.
 
I want to be up and part of my family.
 
So what do I do with that verse in Philippians that just jumped off the page this morning?  I know it is one of those times I must be obedient and then . . . .my heart will follow. 
 
 

If I compare myself to a child then I know I need listen to what God is telling me.  He knows best, just as I know what it best for my child. 

I rejoice the waiting for surgery is OVER.

I am rejoicing that I have friends and family who love and care for my family.

I am rejoicing  . . . . as I work through recovering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, so please share!

Also, I delete comments that only ask for a follow back. The best way to get me to YOUR blog is to leave comment showing that you've read SOMETHING on my blog. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...