Day to Day Adventure: Quiet Week

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Quiet Week

I am having surgery on Tuesday on my hip.   So this week will be full of some different kind of activities.  We won’t be traveling, camping, or any of our “normal” adventures.

Things I will be doing

Learning to navigate with crutches.

Taking naps

Balancing on one leg

Having sore muscles

Reading books aloud with the kids

Watching movies

Eating meals graciously provided by friends, family & my church family

Watching it snow

Things I won’t be doing

Cooking

Cleaning

Teaching a normal schedule

Putting weight on my left leg

Going to the store

Life is going to be seriously different for a month or so.  But hopefully after that we can have a “normal” for us kind of spring and summer.  I am so looking forward to that!

2 comments:

  1. New follower from Money Saving Monday Hop.
    Good luck with your surgery. Nice to find some Mom bloggers who have older kids, too.
    Thanks & stop by & visit sometime

    http://musings-by-michele.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle! Loved mine when they were little but they are such a blessing now that they are older!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts, so please share!

Also, I delete comments that only ask for a follow back. The best way to get me to YOUR blog is to leave comment showing that you've read SOMETHING on my blog. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...